Employment | TCCS DH Administrative Assistant
Job Posting Title:
DH Administrative Assistant
The DH@CC Administrative Assistant is a graduate student position that will work closely with the Mellon DH staff to coordinate DH@CC activities. The Administrative Assistant will report to the Digital Research Studio Director and will be responsible for event coordination, scheduling, email correspondence, and data collection.
• Creation of Google Forms to collect & track event RSVPs
• Assists with scheduling and coordinating activities, classes, programs, and events
• Corresponds with faculty, student, and staff clearly through phone and electronic mail
• Data collection for DH@CC program evaluation
Required Education Summary:
Currently enrolled in a graduate program at one of The Claremont Colleges.
Required Knowledge and Critical Skills:
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
• Professional written and oral communication skills.
• Strong organization and time management skills and ability to coordinate multiple tasks and assignments
• Basic knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets and Google Drive applications
• Ability to learn and perform new tasks quickly and effectively.
• Punctuality, dependability, and flexibility.
• Attention to detail.
20 hours weekly between 8:00am and 5:30pm, Monday–Friday. Holiday, weekend and evening work hours may be required. Regular hours may vary due to needs of the organization or business unit
This job description defines the essential job duties of this position. The Claremont Colleges Services expects that employees hired for this position can perform the essential functions of this job without imposing risk of substantial harm to the health or safety of themselves or others. It may also include marginal functions, generally defined within Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).