Orange County Museum of Art Internships
OCMA’s internships prepare the next generation for museum careers. Interns work alongside current professionals, while gaining valuable skills. They have the opportunity to assist with duties related to the museum, its exhibitions and programs. Internships are unpaid but can be completed for academic credit.
- Professional demeanor
- Reliable, dedicated and committed
- Enthusiastic about interacting with the public
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently, many projects will be self-directed
- Open to current undergraduate and graduate students, as well as recent graduates
- Interest and a background in the arts, specifically modern and contemporary visual art, a plus
Must be available at least 2 days a week, Monday-Friday between the hours of 9:30am-5:00pm, as well as some flexible evening and weekend hours. Internships vary by department and run a minimum of 12 weeks. Individual schedules are based on department needs.
For more information, please contact Erma Cross, Internship Coordinator, email@example.com