CGU Alumni Professional Development Conference
- On Saturday, July 25, 2015 at 08:30
- Burkle Building
Join CGU Alumni for a day where we focus on
YOUR career and professional development.
In partnership with the Offices of Career Management and Preparing Future Faculty, CGU Alumni Engagement welcomes you back to campus this summer for more lifelong learning!
We will be kicking things off with a high energy keynote on Personal Branding from James Wright (jameswantstoknowyou.com), a nationally renowned speaker and educator on personal branding, diversity, recruiting and social media related topics for Fortune 500 companies and colleges/universities.
The day will be filled with workshops and panel discussions to help you advance your professional development toolkit at any stage of your career.
Session topics will include:
- How to utilize LinkedIn during a job search
- Personal Branding
- Panel discussion on the latest trends in recruitment
- Interviewing Techniques
- Leadership training on team engagement
Registration includes a continental breakfast and lunch.
Saturday, July 25, 2015 | 8:30am – 3:00pm
Burkle Building, CGU Campus
$15 Registration Fee for alumni and friends.
FREE for all 2015 graduates! *Graduates will be verified by the office of alumni engagement. Must have graduated in Summer 2014, Fall 2014, or Spring 2015.
To learn more contact the
Office of Alumni Engagement
at email@example.com or 909.607.9226
- firstname.lastname@example.org | http://alumnicommunity.cgu.edu/s/221/site2014/interior.aspx?sid=221&gid=1&pgid=729&cid=1821&ecid=1821&crid=0&calpgid=61&calcid=1699